Quasi-Resonant Power Supply
- EAPST-0200-2-A is a Quasi-Resonant Flyback Switch Mode Power Supply module with high efficiency, low noise specifically design for 100W – 300W class D audio amplifier system.
- By using State-of-the-art Quasi Resonance current mode flyback controller and CoolMOS FET analog with innovative protection features for superior safety and reliability in operation, the result is getting a cost effective design.
- Infineon QR+CoolMOS solution: ICE2QS03G+SPA11N80C3
- Cycle by cylce peak current limitation
- Higher efficiency,Low noise and Low standby power
- Compact size(105mm*100mm*35mm – L*W*H)
- Additional AUX VCC(12V/0.5A,typically) for extended design
- Below show the detail setup of this SMPS Board,including high voltage side(Primary/Left side) and Low voltage side(Secondary/Right side).
- AC IN is the AC high voltage input(100V~220V) from AC line socket.
- PVDD is the main output for power amplifier board.
- AUX VCC is the auxiliary output for other application like pre-amplifier,DSP,etc.
- Below figure illustrates the EAPST-0200-2-A board dimensions:105 mm * 105 mm(L * W).
- Full assembly board
- Top side
- Quasi Resonance controller – ICE2QS03G
- Audio Measurement setup with AMP(EAUMT-0140-2-A)
- Safety Precautions,please understand the requirement before starting assembly