Class D Audio Amplifier
- EAUMT-0050-2-A is a 2 channel class D amplifier module base on TPA3250EVM with customized design and mainly suit for both consumer and professional DIY project.
- To obtain lower noise and lower THD+N, We successful achieved by improved design on low noise analog front end, PCB layout and also components selection.
- This module had been tested and verified, please refer to Test Report for detail.
- Enhanced design with very low output noise (85uV/A-weighted) and lower THD+N (0.0025%/10W/8ohm)
- Fully differential layout design for better noise cancellation
- Smaller and Compact size(85mm*60mm*13mm – L*W*H)
- Additional power ON/OFF reset circuit for Pop noise suppression
- BTL configuration only for best audio performance
- Single supply voltage range 18V~32 V(UVP:18V)
- Below show the detail setup of this Amplifier Board,including 2 Power supply connectors that easier and one more option for user in their DIY assembly.
- OUT-A ~ OUT-D are the audio output of amplifier for you speaker connection.
- INA ~ IND are the audio input(Single-end or Differential) from your Pre-Amplifier or other devices.
- 3V3 LED and warming LED are status indicator for board operation.
- Full assembly board
- Output noise level (A-weighted)
- THD+N vs frequency (20W/4ohm)
- THD+N vs output power