Class D Audio Amplifier
EAUMT-0140-2-A is a 2 channel (BTL) high quality class D audio amplifier module base on TPA3251 with customized design and mainly suit for both consumer and professional project.
TPA3251 is a high performance class-D power amplifier that enables true premium sound quality with class-D efficiency. It features an advanced integrated feedback design and proprietary high speed gate driver error correction (PurePath™ Ultra-HD). This technology allows ultra low distortion across the audio band and superior audio quality. The device can drive up to 2 x 175 W into 4-Ω load and 2 x 220 W into 3-Ω load.
In addition to excellent audio performance, TPA3251 achieves both high power efficiency and very low power stage idle losses below 1 W. This is achieved through the use of 60 mΩ MOSFETs and an optimized gate driver scheme that achieves significantly lower idle losses than typical discrete implementations.
With improved design to obtain highest performance and lowest noise and distortion, this module provide an excellent audio solution that highly compact and efficiency with state-of-the-art performance.
- < 65uV Output Noise (AES17,A-weighted)
- 140W @ 1% THD+N, 1kHz, 4Ω
- 175W @ 10% THD+N, 1kHz, 4Ω
- 111dBA dynamic range
- THD+N < 0.01%, 0.3W – 125W, 4Ω
- 90% Efficient Class-D Operation (4 Ω)
- Fully differential layout design for lowest noise and distortion
- Very Compact size(105mm*90mm*38.5mm – L*W*H)
- Additional power ON/OFF reset circuit for Pop noise suppression
- BTL configuration only for best audio performance
- AUX Power Supply Output(12V/0.2A) for DSP Pre Amplifier
- Single supply voltage range 24V~36V(UVP:24V)
- Active Loudspeakers and Power Subwoofers
- Installation audio products
- High-end stereo and multi-channel amplifiers
- Bluetooth & Wi-Fi Audio Product
- Sound bars, Docking, Radios
- Home Theater System & AVR’s
- User Manual and Datasheet: DS_EAUMT-0140-2-A_Rev1.0